06 March 2015

Close Encounter with a Robin


Robins. I see them almost every day. I hear them every time I do something in the garden. They are frequent visitors of the birdfeeder when it is full. They are jolly little creatures, cute and fast. They never stand long enough for me to take a picture. Except for this one.

I was on my way home from work today and I walk past this birdie. I spotted it a bit too late, walked back past it, took out my camera and took a short video, then cut out this picture at home. Is it not the most beautiful little bird with its feathers blowing in the wind looking like a little beard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...