01 June 2014

Windowsill Salad

After about a week of rain the weather turned warm again, bees are buzzing in the garden, white fluff from poplars flies around in the wind and the streets smell like barbecues and my windowsill vegetables are growing nicely. Summer always makes me want to eat healthy food. this time I made a salad of lettuce, spinach and beetroot leaves and pea shoots that I grew.


With some egg, red onion, sesame seeds and dressing added and combines with a nice hot crunchy bun, it made a great dinner. One day, I will be able to grow all these ingredients in my own garden. Soon, I hope :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...