12 November 2013

I Decorated


I probably didn't mention that I moved about a week ago. It wasn't a big move, only to a different room in the apartment, so it was all done comfortably in slippers and with a cup of tea. The room is smaller, but brighter. It gets more sunshine and will definitely benefit the plants and my winter mood. Yesterday, I felt the need to decorate, so I scavenged some business-themed newspaper from our "recycling" box of paper and cut out hearts of different sizes. Then I put them on a string and hung on the wall. It didn't cost me anything and it looks pretty.


And because Christmas will be here in a month and a bit, I also decorated. While the old room was facing west (and offering nice sunny evenings in summer), this one faces south-east, thanks to which I get to enjoy pink morning skies daily.

Have you already done some winter-themed decorating? Do not hesitate and let me know in a comment. Blog links are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Those hearts are so simple but they look amazing! I may have to give that a try myself. :) I haven't done too much Christmas decorating yet but I have started making stockings for my family and friends.
    Take care!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make stockings!! :) We are not super-stocking-y in my country, but I would like to be able to make some. To some people it is still early for Christmas decorating, but I love it. When I was a kid, as soon as the schoolyear started, I started thinking of Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...