07 September 2013

First Days at School

Last week, I started “going to school”. This time as a teacher, not as a student.
My first realization was that teachers are very nice, informal and LOUD people. No wonder - they are trained to talk loud enough to be heard in a class of thirty kids and after two months of holiday, they  have a lot to say :)
It was very interesting to see the school environment from the “behind the scenes” – getting the class ready,  decorating it, filling in all the paperwork, while everyone is running around and exchanging little bits of information. There is confusion, things need fixing and I swear I never thought that getting ten magnets from the school office can be so difficult!
There are several new and young teachers as myself – I knew that to the kids we will be huge and respectable, but every time I walked into the teachers' room, I felt like I am at high school again and just going to ask my teacher a question or something : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...