18 February 2013

Did I say "No heart decorations" ?

Well, then... ooops?

Yes, on Valentine's day I suddenly felt intense aversion towards hearts... But thein it turned around and suddenly a wave of inspiration came upon me, urging me to cut out some hearts, splashing around me in mixture of pink felt and threads. It might have something to do with my man coming to visit tonight. Then I hope he enjoys pink, because his life will get tough otherwise... : )


I even tried stitching out what was intended to be stars, but mostly they ended up being crosses with an occassional star hiding among them. Still, I like it. Not a single heart was cut out using a template (therefore the shapes) and here is the result. One finished ornament and a few hearts cut out of leftovers. I can sense more hearted decorations coming soon...

1 comment:

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...