13 May 2012

A home-grown present

I have been growing succulents since I bought a little Lithops at a succulent exhibition when I was fifteen years old. However, with constant moving and living in different dorms and flats during my uni studies and with a threat of moving again, and to a smaller place, I decided to get rid of a bit of clutter and also some plants. 

A perfect opportunity has come in form of a friend who has just moved into a new flat. So I repotted, decorated, made a card - and she loved it! :)

Now my planties are in good hands and I will make sure that they are well looked after during my regular visits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...