04 March 2012

Happy Birthday, Silly Sheep !

So, on 20th February it was my 24th birthday. Nothing is changed, except that I have finally realized that I am too old for Bravo magazine (nothing that I would not already know, but now I have it confirmed :-b ).
This year I did not throw a party or expect presents, however, lots of people wished me a happy birthday, I got some sweets and some cards and a really cute moment came up when my old friend from school came for a visit. We agreed to bake some cupcakes together and just before we started, she took the tiny little brithday candles out of her bag. Obviously we needed 24, but there were only 12 candle holders. My friend commented on that "They probably didn't expected that such an old goat would want candles on her cake" - thanks, thanks for that!! :DD In the end we used some old airplane candle holders from another cake and just used the rest without holders. Wax was everywhere anyway, but at least it was fun. And of course I cannot say what I wished for, but it was something very very important ; -)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...