31 March 2012

Farmers‘ markets season starting again in Prague

Farmers‘ markets are getting increasingly popular in Prague recently and this year‘s season has just started last Saturday - a really hot and sunny day.
I love these markets and in fact me and my friend help to sell marinated cheeses and pickled sausages made by people with mental impairments. It‘s a job where you get to be outside, meet random people with their kids and dogs and friends, earn some little money, support a good project and local producers – and maybe the best of it – eat and drink really good things in a relaxed atmosphere! If you are planning to visit Prague this summer, make sure to check the nearest square during the weekend to get some really good breakfast or lunch!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...